- This event has passed.
Mindful Leadership Summit, Washington, DC
November 2, 2018 - November 4, 2018
5th Annual Mindful Leadership Summit
Join 750+ Leaders and the largest summit on Mindfulness and Compassion in the Workplace!
We are excited to invite you to join our friends at Mindful Leader for the 5th Annual Mindful Leadership Summit, the world’s largest gathering dedicated to fostering the advancement of Mindfulness and Compassion in the workplace.
I will be offering a session on: Cultivating Racial Awareness — Diversity Starts with Leadership Not Policy.
The Summit will take place Friday and Saturday, November 2-3 in Washington, D.C. at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Pre-Summit and Post-Summit Intensives (Optional) will take place on Thursday, November 1st and Sunday, November 4th. Early Bird tickets are available now! Click here and Save 44% when you Register Today.
In the last 4 years, this annual event has brought together 2,970 leaders from over 34 countries. The Mindful Leadership Summit will include keynote talks, panel discussions, interactive workshops, contemplative practice, mindful movement, and plenty of opportunities to share and connect.
You will learn from the experts about how to be a better a leader, transform your workplace, improve your team’s health & performance, and create a thriving people-centric organization.
- Judson Brewer, MD, PhD – Director of Research at the Center for Mindfulness at UMASS
- Ruth King – International Meditation Teacher, Life Coach, and Author of Mindful of Race
- Amit Sood, MD, FACP – Professor of Medicine & Chair of the Mind-Body Initiative at Mayo Clinic College
- Tara Brach, PhD – Meditation Teacher, Author, & Founder of Insight Meditation Community of Washington, D.C.
- Bill George, PhD – Senior Fellow at Harvard Business School & Former CEO of Medtronic
- PLUS Top Executives & Corporate Leaders, Mindfulness & Meditation Teachers, Business & Leadership Subject Matter Experts, and Leaders & Researchers in Academia – Click here to view all Summit Speakers [Insert Link]
Click here to register today and be a part of this Preeminent Opportunity to join the Movement and learn how to redefine Leadership for the 21st century!
See you there, Ruth